|New walls in the level, making light more visible.|
|Well, it's a start...|
- New challenging song! It's bomb free and only lasts 28 seconds. But the bass pretty annoying...
- Bombs are now removing either one blue or one red weight from the volume bar they hit.
- New game mode: Play without music and point! Many people who have played the game wanted to just fool around without any objective. It's now possible!
- STATISTICS! When a song ends, stats are showing up! Now it's even funnier to beat your friends. Just make sure you write them down. I haven't made a local scoreboard yet.
- Textures! Well only small part of the game has been textured. But its still pretty awesome.
- Left and right walls are added to make more light effects.
- The blue background visualization are moved to fit in with the walls.
Know "fails" that will be fixed in the next update:
- If no bombs have spawned, the "Percentage of bombs destroyed" that shows up at the statistics screen will say 100%. Instead it should be removed if no bombs have spawned.
The game is now available to all Mac and Linux users! Yay!
Windows 32/64Bit (DirectX11 only): https://www.box.com/s/hnsj9z3hxu6d2qm19jq9
Apple Mac (OS X): https://www.box.com/s/8np8u2shdz1tioifu9nx
A/D = Move left/right
W = Jump!
S = Move quick down
Arrow key UP = Spawn up weight / Remove down weight
Arrow key DOWN = Spawn down weight / Remove up weight
For fun in the "Play with no music" game mode:
NumPad 0-9 = Spawn bombs!
How to play
Instructions on how to download and unpack the game can be found here!
Instructions on gameplay can be found here!
Thank you! Peace out!