Sunday, September 30, 2012

New game in the works!

Lately, I have been working on a new game and I thought I would show some pictures and tell a bit about the concept.

THIS IS WORK IN PROGRESS
Current name: "Rythm World" (I'm defitently going to change this name!)

The main scene (Screenshot from Unity)
The current version of the game. The cube hanging in the air is the player.
The 10 cubes in the bottom are visualising the music playing in the game from low frequencies (Left side) to high frequencies (Right side). Currently, there are no goal in the game, but I have some ideas that I'm not going to share yet! But if YOU HAVE IDEAS, please share them in the comments below! Also, if you got some ideas for music, please comment them below too (But it has to be creative commons music or else I may not be allowed to use it).

No comments:

Post a Comment